For experienced professionals, navigating your way to the next career level can prove especially challenging. Years of experience, responsibility, and achievement have placed you among the respected veterans of your team, yet you still have not made the jump to executive leadership.
A doctoral degree may be the missing piece within your professional portfolio.
At Grand Canyon University, the College of Doctoral Studies offers innovative EdD and PhD degrees with a variety of emphasis areas developed to help you expand your knowledge of new and emerging business and organizational practices. Enroll today and sharpen your effectiveness while gaining educational credentials that set you apart from the vast majority of colleagues.
Doctoral Evening Cohorts Begin Soon
Doctor of Education (EdD) in Organizational Leadership – Begins April 14
Cultivate high performance in schools and districts of the 21st century. This doctorate degree program offers the following in-demand emphases to meet your specialized needs:
- Behavioral Health
- Christian Ministry
- Health Care Administration
- Higher Education Leadership
- K-12 Leadership
- Organizational Development
- Special Education
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in General Psychology – Begins May 12
Prime your ability to deliver as a corporate coach and consultant in this future-focused doctorate degree program. Areas of emphasis include:
- Cognition and Instruction
- Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- Integrating Technology, Learning and Psychology
- Performance Psychology
Benefits of GCU Evening Doctoral Programs
Why should you consider evening classes through the College of Doctoral Studies?
- Convenience: Attend class one night per week and take courses online to maintain your work-life balance.
- Connections: Engage with peers and your instructor within a connected, collaborative learning community both on-campus and online.
- Networking Opportunities: Network with scholars and professionals who are experts in your chosen field.
- Integrated Dissertation Process: Plan for your dissertation in the beginning stages of your program with the ongoing support of faculty, staff, online resources and peers to help maximize your success.
Step into an exciting and fulfilling new role as an influential leader of your field. For information on admission, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 855-428-7891.
The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author’s and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Grand Canyon University.