EdD Organizational Leadership: Research - Graduates of Grand Canyon University’s Doctoral Organizational Leadership Program will advance the study of leadership dynamics that drive the field with an in-depth, researched-based approach to facilitate the leader’s abilities and role as a strategic professional.
- Demonstrate foundational behaviors of a researcher
- Critically appraise existing research.
- Apply Research principles in the design of ethical, original, independent research.
- Design quantitative research.
- Design qualitative research.
- Apply data collection principles.
- Apply data analysis principles.
- Synthesize results to create insightful findings in research or practice.
- Produce scholarly and applied writing.
EdD Organizational Leadership: Leadership Theory and Application - Graduates of Grand Canyon University’s Doctoral Organizational Leadership Program will adopt a philosophy of leadership that allows them to be self-leaders who are then able to apply multiple theories and adapt a range of leadership styles for use in diverse situations.
- Synthesize foundational leadership theories.
- Integrate theories of change.
- Analyze the relationship between the leader and the organizational culture.
- Formulate a personal philosophy of leadership.
- Critique the effectiveness of communication approaches for diverse recipients.
- Integrate global leadership thinking with local management application.
EdD Organizational Leadership: Healthcare Administration Emphasis -
- Analyze the governance and structure of healthcare institutions.
- Evaluate the influence of governmental regulations on quality of care.
- Analyze strategies of fiscally sound staff development.
- Evaluate approaches to inter-professional teaming and collaboration.
- Integrate sustainability with the requirements for quality care.
Scroll back to top