Many working professionals aspire to attain a higher level of education. Grand Canyon University’s (GCU) online degree programs offer the flexibility you need to get ahead, providing a quality education to help you thrive in today's complex business world. Backed by the legacy of our traditional campus, GCU is an accredited university that stands out from other online education institutions. We also create opportunities to develop and reward the broader educational community through educational alliances.
As an online student at GCU you will encounter:
- Fully trained faculty – full-time faculty members and fully trained adjunct instructors committed to your individual growth and success
- Flexibility – Online courses offer flexibility and convenience for working professionals and students with busy schedules
- Affordability – GCU offers a competitive online tuition rate to encourage higher learning
- Variety – Choose from online degrees in education, business, liberal arts, nursing and health sciences, and earn your bachelor’s, master’s or doctoral degree online
- Connection – Our online degrees are designed to foster communication and connectivity through discussion boards and projects
- Helpful Resources – Students have access to web-enhanced learning tools through our learning management system, including eBooks, forums and helpful calendar reminders
Featured Online Degree Programs
GCU offers a variety of online degree programs to help you advance your career. These online courses, offered through many of our distinct colleges, feature academically rich, values-based curriculum developed so that you receive the well-rounded education you need to take your career to the next level. Explore some of the most popular online degree programs across our university.
Looking to take just one course to help you brush up on your skills or prepare for degree coursework? Learn about opportunities to take individual courses at the undergraduate level that help you advance your education and improve your skills.
If you have already earned your undergraduate degree, you may want to consider continuing your education with coursework from online graduate programs. Continuing education courses help you learn specific skills that may help you advance your career.
GCU is a respected leader in online education. While other universities are only beginning to develop their online course offerings, GCU has been providing a consistent and effective learning platform for more than a decade, with an advanced online learning management system and a variety of online library resources available anytime, anywhere. This gives you the opportunity to study when it is convenient for you, with course credit options to help you graduate early.
Transfer-Friendly and Affordable
We believe the courses should be challenging, not the transfer or financing processes. GCU will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours. No GRE or entrance exams are required. Take advantage of numerous financing options, including scholarships for academic achievement.