Do you live or work in North Phoenix, North Scottsdale or Paradise Valley? Take the next step in your education with Grand Canyon University, one of the best universities in Scottsdale offering education and nursing programs.
As a student at our Scottsdale campus, you can earn your BSN or MSN degree from one of the premier nursing schools in Scottsdale, just steps away from the HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center. Or, you can pursue one of many master's degree programs from the College of Education. No matter your choice, you will receive the same curriculum, personalized attention and access to resources as our main campus students. Degree programs start regularly throughout the year.
Contact us for more information on programs and course schedules at our HonorHealth Scottsdale Shea Medical Center extension campus.
Education and Nursing Programs in Scottsdale
Education Programs in Scottsdale
- Master of Arts in Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Master of Arts in Reading with an Emphasis in Elementary Education
- Master of Arts in Reading with an Emphasis in Secondary Education
- Master of Education in Educational Administration
- Master of Education in Educational Leadership
Nursing Programs in Scottsdale
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (Pre-Licensure)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Master of Science in Nursing with an Emphasis in Nursing Education
- Master of Science in Nursing with an Emphasis in Public Health
Contact Our Education and Nursing Programs in Scottsdale
9201 E. Mountain View Road, Suite 100
Vary based on location and course. Please contact your university counselor for a current class schedule.
An online degree program offers convenience and flexibility. Find out more about your options.
The College of Nursing and Health Care Professions' leadership team offers students support on their academic journey.