With an NCAA DI athletic program and dominating men’s basketball team, GCU upholds a tradition of athletic excellence for fans, GCU student-athletes—and athletes of all ages and skill levels. Grand Canyon University provides opportunities for young athletes to develop athletic skills in a sportsmanlike environment through its Lopes Sports Camps program. These various sports camps challenge athletes and cultivate individual improvement to foster future athletic success.
The Lopes Sports Camps program may also:
- Offer fundamental instruction, training, demonstrations and more from experienced coaches and expertly trained staff
- Provide opportunity to compete in tournaments
- Present exciting guest speakers
- Expose campers to sport strategies
- Create a fun setting where campers can meet new people
What sports camps are available?
- Cheer and dance
- Sports medicine
- Volleyball and beach volleyball
Learn more about GCU’s Lopes Sports Camps by visiting our website or clicking the Request More Information button at the top right corner of the screen!
Learn the best tips to enhance your student experience and get answers to relevant questions. Come back for weekly updates on how to master living life on campus, change your major, or how to brew coffee for those early morning classes. Through our articles, we hope you can partake in a successful and enjoyable college experience. Lopes up!