With an NCAA DI athletic program and dominating men’s basketball team, GCU upholds a tradition of athletic excellence for fans, GCU student-athletes—and athletes of all ages and skill levels. Grand Canyon University provides opportunities for young athletes to develop athletic skills in a sportsmanlike environment through its Lopes Sports Camps program. These various sports camps challenge athletes and cultivate individual improvement to foster future athletic success.
The Lopes Sports Camps program may also:
- Offer fundamental instruction, training, demonstrations and more from experienced coaches and expertly trained staff
- Provide opportunity to compete in tournaments
- Present exciting guest speakers
- Expose campers to sport strategies
- Create a fun setting where campers can meet new people
What sports camps are available?
- Cheer and dance
- Sports medicine
- Volleyball and beach volleyball
Learn more about GCU’s Lopes Sports Camps by visiting our website or clicking the Request More Information button at the top right corner of the screen!