With an NCAA DI athletic program and dominating men’s basketball team, GCU upholds a tradition of athletic excellence for fans, GCU student-athletes—and athletes of all ages and skill levels. Grand Canyon University provides opportunities for young athletes to develop athletic skills in a sportsmanlike environment through its Lopes Sports Camps program. These various sports camps challenge athletes and cultivate individual improvement to foster future athletic success.
The Lopes Sports Camps program may also:
- Offer fundamental instruction, training, demonstrations and more from experienced coaches and expertly trained staff
- Provide opportunity to compete in tournaments
- Present exciting guest speakers
- Expose campers to sport strategies
- Create a fun setting where campers can meet new people
What sports camps are available?
- Cheer and dance
- Sports medicine
- Volleyball and beach volleyball
Learn more about GCU’s Lopes Sports Camps by visiting our website or clicking the Request More Information button at the top right corner of the screen!
The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author’s and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Grand Canyon University.