As you prepare for your doctoral degree at Grand Canyon University, you will be assigned to a doctoral graduation team (including an enrollment representative and student services advisor) who will help you navigate and access available learning resources to help you on your upcoming doctoral journey.
Below is a list of resources that may also help you during your doctoral journey at GCU:
- As a doctoral learner, you will gain access to the Student Portal, which is where you can answer discussion questions and post assignments.
- If you are experiencing technical issues, Technical Support can help, as you are given access to quality support seven days a week through email, phone or live chat.
- The GCU Learning Lounge offers free tutoring services, success webinars and a Writing Center. We also use Turnitin software to help ensure your work is of the highest integrity and everything has been cited properly.
- Learn how to prepare your mind for engagement in authentic, critical research and analysis with the new eBook, Find Your Purpose: The Path to a Successful Doctoral Experience, authored by the College of Doctoral Studies. This eBook offers a look inside the entire doctoral experience from time management to writing tips. Check out a sample from our eBook here on the blog.
- The GCU Library gives you the opportunity to tap into a wealth of knowledge from GCU librarians, who are available to help you through every step of the research process.
- The GCU Library also provides a variety of learning resources, including Ask a Librarian, tutorials, a walkthrough guide, research guides and materials on how to cite sources.
- As a GCU doctoral learner, you also have access to library webinars, giving you the chance to walk through essential doctoral research resources, including databases, electronic books, dissertations, RefWorks and more.
The College of Doctoral Studies at GCU is committed to helping all learners succeed on their doctoral journey. Visit our website for more information about our college.