There are plenty of ways for students to get involved in campus life at Grand Canyon University, and among these options is our club sports program. Featuring state-of-the-art amenities and facilities, this program creates unrivaled competitive experiences for fans and student-athletes alike.
Here are some of the ways that the GCU club sports program has been dominating the competition:
- Club softball took 3rd at the National Club Softball Association (NCSA) World Series
- Club baseball ranked 15th nationally in National Club Baseball Association (NCBA) Division I
- Men’s lacrosse won the 2017 Men’s Collegiate Lacrosse Association Division I national championship
- Women’s lacrosse took 3rd at the Women’s Collegiate Lacrosse Association Division II nationals
- Men’s rugby landed a spot in College 7s National Championship
- Women’s rugby went to the Elite 8 in their first year of Division II competition; they will compete in Division I during the 2017-18 season
GCU club sports offer students a way to pursue what they love outside of the classroom, and the program boasts a broad selection of intercollegiate options. Take your pick of some of our new teams, such as eSports or acapella, or get involved with one of our competitive and nationally recognized sports, like rugby or lacrosse. Some of our other popular options include basketball, baseball, soccer, golf and volleyball.
Each GCU club sports team has an excellent coach who is focused on team growth and success. Competitive, passionate and organized, our teams have access to dynamic practices and top-quality facilities that help them reach national levels. For these reasons, GCU club sports can help you pursue your education and passion for sports simultaneously.
Grand Canyon University has one of the largest club sports programs in the nation, which consists of more than 30 teams. This wide range of options means that there’s an organized club sports team for just about any student who wants to enjoy the community, connection and competition of our club sports program.
Are you ready to create unforgettable experiences and join fellow students to play with passion and purpose? If so, then visit the GCU club sports website or click the Request More Information button on this page.