Business administration, nursing practice and an online PhD are only a few of Grand Canyon University's (GCU) doctorate programs, preparing you to face critical challenges within the work environment. Throughout our doctoral degrees, we also provide emphasis opportunities that range from behavioral health and Christian ministry to industrial and organizational psychology. Develop your passion for your field of study and prepare for leadership within your profession and community.
The College of Doctoral Studies allows you to pursue accelerated doctoral degrees within a collaborative community of faculty and scholars. The dissertation process begins early in each program, helping you move quickly toward completing your doctoral degree. Our doctorate programs are designed in collaboration with authorities in their respective disciplines. Whether you choose one of our online degree programs or evening classes, we encourage you to benefit from helpful research assistance, close mentoring and exceptional grant opportunities.
Featured Doctorate Programs
- Bridge (Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Data Analytics)
- Doctor of Business Administration with an Emphasis in Management
- Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Health Care Administration
- Doctor of Education in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Special Education
- Doctor of Philosophy in General Psychology with an Emphasis in Integrating Technology, Learning and Psychology
- View All Doctorate Programs
Enjoy the convenience of an online degree program while still gaining your terminal degree in leadership with GCU's online EdD programs. Choose from a variety of emphases, from education to behavioral health and Christian ministry.
Online PhD Programs
GCU's online PhD programs prepare you to contribute to your field by conducting new research and studying emotional responses in different environments. We offer several emphases, including performance psychology and I/O psychology.
Many doctoral learners, including those in online degree programs, are required to participate in Residencies as part of their doctoral degree program. These stimulating and engaging learning experiences allow you the opportunity to collaborate with fellow learners and receive one-on-one coaching in a scholarly environment.
“DNA” is a symbolic representation of our doctoral journey – a framework we use to describe the building blocks of our doctoral programs. Here are several main components:
- Academic Support - Available from multiple areas across each program
- Courses - Core content, research and emphasis courses
- Research Knowledge and Skills - Introduced in research courses and reinforced in content and emphasis courses
- Research Artifacts and Assessments - Develop dissertation and knowledge and skills related to program outcomes
GCU Doctoral Locations
The College of Doctoral Studies features a range of academic programs with online and evening format options to help you balance work, school and your personal life. Whether you prefer the face-to-face interaction of a campus classroom or the comfort of remote learning, we ensure you enjoy attentive faculty, small class sizes and helpful campus resources.